Monday, June 15, 2015

Yvan Navy Recto

Yvan Navy recently opened a branch at Recto near STI and Ever. The place used to be Lugawan Republic's (which BTW has the BEST LUGAW EVER!!! So sad that they had to close their Recto bramch :(

I was a bit disappointed with the place (5/10) the first time I went here because even though it opened just recently, it looked so dirty. The chairs and tables looked so dirty.. :( But then again, we came there for the food naman.

NOTE: I'm writing this blog after more than 10 visits, if i'm not mistaken. 

I ordered Kebab Pita. THREE WORDS: OILY BUT DELICIOUS!!!!  It's worth all the calories because it just tastes so good! It 's best paired with their hot sauce. Sobrang solid. SARAP!



QUARTER POUNDER: If I don't order the Kebab Pita, this is my go-to burger. For just 50 pesos, you get to have this wonderful piece of burger. Their patty is home made, not store bought which only means that you get to eat real burger. 


Pictured below is their Hungarian Sausage burger

MY HONEST OPINION: I hope they do something about how the place looks like, I think they should invest on new tables/chairs din para mas okay. So far, Yvan Navy has the best tasting affordable Kebab and burgers around UBelt! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment