Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Welcome to EatsAnywhere!

Hi everyone!

Are you one of the following?
1. A Student who's sick and tired of eating on the same place every lunch or break time
2. A Student who's looking for a budget-friendly restaurant/food chain around your school
3. A Foodie who's up for something new

If you are, don't worry because I got you covered :)

 I'm Hazel, a college student from Manila and just like most of you, i love eating! I eat out a lot and I also cook and bake often which means that this blog will consist of restaurant/food reviews, tips, recipes and my "Must Try" restaurants for each month! I will also blog about the budget/student-friendly food chains around the University Belt for students like me and rate them. :)




Happy Eating!
-HJ

No comments:

Post a Comment